Te Whatu Ora Waikato engages with its communities in a range of ways, including:
- open board and committee meetings with published agendas
- advisory groups including the Consumer Council and Kaumatua Kaunihera
- Community Health Forums that advise and support Te Whatu Ora Waikato on local health issues
- public consultation for specific proposals or projects
- actively seeking feedback so we can improve our services
- sharing news, events, opportunities with the community via our Newsroom website, social media, and our quarterly magazine.