COVID-19: Visitor policy in Alert Level 1 at Waikato DHB
COVID-19: Waikato DHB visitor policy Alert Level 1
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the hospital and after visiting.
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer app and scan code displayed at facility entrances.
- Hospital visiting hours: 11am to 1.30pm and 4pm to 8pm
- If you are unwell, please do not visit
- Children are welcome to visit if supervised
There may be visiting restrictions in some areas such as Critical Care, Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department or Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre and will be at the discretion of the charge nurse manager.